ophcrack V-3.6.0 released : a Windows password cracker based on a time-memory trade-off using rainbow tables.
Change log : Ophcrack 3.6.0 released June 5, 2013 :
Ophcrack 3.6.0 and the corresponding LiveCD including the new probabilistic tables have been released. Ophcrack preloading has been rewritten to fix issues found in the version 3.5.0. Support of the probabilistic tables was improved as well.
Ophcrack is a Windows password cracker based on a time-memory trade-off using rainbow tables. This is a new variant of Hellman’s original trade-off, with better performance. It recovers 99.9% of alphanumeric passwords in seconds
- Cracks LM and NTLM Windows hashes
- Free tables available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Brute-force module for simple passwords
- Audit mode and CSV export
- Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords
- LiveCD available to simplify the cracking
- Loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition