Mercenary-Linux is a “new-era” lightweight distribution of (mostly) Dockerized tools built for field expedient hunting, forensics, and malware analysis. Mercenary-Linux came about as all good ideas usually do: a solution to a problem.
The unorganized and inefficient methods and platforms for hunt team analysis without a method to seamlessly coordinate and correlate our information during hunt team operations.
* Minimum Recommended HDD Size: >25GB for full Merc-Linux Install
* Memory: 1GB-2GB Minimum, 4GB+ Recommended Minimum, 6GB-8GB+ Optimal
* CPU: 1 GHz processor (for example Intel Celeron or better)
* Virtualization Platform Specific Requirements: TBD
* Either a CD/DVD drive or a USB port for the installer media
* Internet access is helpful (for installing updates during the installation process).
* METASPLOIT FRAMEWORK
* MERCENARY HUNT FRAMEWORK (Early 2017)
* NETSNIFF-NG (THE TRAFFIC SNIFFING BEAST!)
Download: Mercenary-Linux-v0816.iso (2.0 GB)