Xiaopan OS v-6.4.1 released : Easy to use pentesting distribution for wireless security enthusiasts.
Whats new in v-6.4.1:
• New kernel 3.16.6
• Open box window manager
• Space file manager
• PixieWPS 1.1
• New aircrack (Note: onboot is still using aircrack-ng-1.2-rc1)
• WPAClean (no excuse to not clean your caps)
• Reaver tx6mod
• WiFite Update
• Tabbed terminal so no more asking how to copy and paste
• Easier onboot editor “click on apps in menu and maintenance in the apps program”
compiler so you can build programs
• git and svn repos
• mksquash so you can build your own tcz’s
• Tc install to create persistence usb install’s
• ntfs file support (so be careful when installing)
Xiaopan OS is an easy to use software package for beginners and experts that includes a number of advanced hacking tools to penetrate WPA / WPA2 / WPS / WEP wireless networks.
Based on the Tiny Core Linux (TCL) operating system (OS), it has a slick graphical user interface (GUI) requiring no need for typing Linux commands. Xiaopan OS is Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and users can simply install and boot this ~70mb OS through a USB pen drive or in a virtual machine (VM) environment.
Some of the tools included are Inflator, Aircrack-ng, Minidwep GTK, XFE, wifite and feeding bottle. Supported cards include RTL8187L, RT3070, AR9271 and many more.
+ Run in Parallels Desktop / VMware / VirtualBox
+ Compatible with Yumi Boot / LiLi USB Creator
+ Run on Live CD
+ Packages include: Minidwep, Aircrack, Inflator, Reaver, Feeding Bottle, Wifite
+ 70mb ISO
+ Based on TinyCore Linux
+ Recommended minimum requirements: Pentium 2 or better, 128mb of ram + some swap
+ Recommended: Wireless USB card that supports monitor mode and injection
+ Windows / Linux / Mac Compatible