Disclaimer: Please do not use in military or secret service organizations, or for illegal purposes. The tool here is only used for educational purposes only. I will not be held responsible for any illegal activities conducted with this.
Pwdlogy – A victims’-profile-based wordlist generating tool for social engineers and security researchers!
How to Use
1. Find out the victim’s name, username, hobbies, sports team, favourite food, and everything you can find out about him that might appear in his/her password
2. Find out as much as possible about his pets, family, friends (e.g. their name, birthday, and any keyword that might appear in his/her password
3. Place all the keywords (not the birthdays) into the keywords.txt file, with each keyword separated by a next line.
4. Place all the birthdays into the birthday.txt file, with each password being in the format (DDMMYYYY) and separated by a next line.
5. If you are fairly new to this tool, enter start and navigate to the gen.txt file (or whatever file if you have changed the settings) to see the generated wordlist. Go to 8
6. If you wish to use custom settings, use the custom command and follow the instructions displayed. Edit the custom formats file and when you are done, run the command start to begin generating the wordlist.
7. Check the gen.txt file to see the generated wordlist.
8. The wordlist generated will contain possible passwords of your victim. Use the wordlist with any password cracker. Good luck! ##Commands
Usage and download from source:
git clone https://github.com/tch1001/pwdlogy && cd pwdlogy