The author does not hold any responsibility about the bad use of this script, remember that attacking targets without prior concent its ilegal and punish by law, this script was build to show how resource files can automate tasks.
WMDFrame is a python tool with a collection of IT security software. The software is incapsulated in “modules”. The modules does consist of pure python code and/or external third programs.
1) To use a module, run the command “use [module_call]”, e.g. “use apsniff”, to activate the module.
2) The modules options can be changed with “set [parameter] [value]”.
3) Inside the modules, you always have the possibilty to view the options with the command “so”.
4)Your environment settings is in core/config.ini. Please adjust them before running.
+ Python libraries requirements in requirements.txt
* monitor network auto
* target attack website or ip
* system information
* dns fake
* grep, sed, awk
* scapy on all network activity
git clone https://github.com/ThomasTJdev/WMD
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Before your first run, please adjust your environmentsettings in core/config.ini
Start the console with: python3 wmd.py
Start a single module: python3 wmd.py -m [CALL]
Start webserver: python3 wmd.py -w
Start without checking requirements: python3 wmd.py -nc