Changelog whitewidow v1.5.0:
* Created the spider flag and edited it to run through whitewidows file flag, how to will work is it will extract all links from a websites source (given url) so make sure that the links direct to somewhere good.
* Changed a file name to banner
* Added a version type, stable, pre-release, or update available (will be changing with releases)
* Edited some constants
* Fixed the beep module will run from regexs now
* Changed some comments in the log files and temp files
* Removed tmp from gitignore for this release
* Changed readme to reflect new information
* Changed the credits check them out
* Minor text fixes
* Bumped version number
Whitewidow is an open source automated SQL vulnerability scanner, that is capable of running through a file list, or can scrape Google for potential vulnerable websites.
– gem ‘mechanize’
– gem ‘nokogiri’, ‘~> 18.104.22.168’
– gem ‘rest-client’
– gem ‘colored’
To install all gem dependencies, follow the following template:
+ cd whitewidow
+ bundle install
This should install all gems needed, and will allow you to run the program without trouble.
git clone https://github.com/Ekultek/whitewidow && cd whitewidow
git pull origin master