* Over 1700 plugins
* Control the trade off between speed/stealth and reliability
* Performance tuning. Control how many websites to scan concurrently.
* Multiple log formats: Brief (greppable), Verbose (human readable), XML, JSON, MagicTree, RubyObject, MongoDB.
* Proxy support including TOR
* Custom HTTP headers
* Basic HTTP authentication
* Control over webpage redirection
* Nmap-style IP ranges
* Fuzzy matching
* Result certainty awareness
* Custom plugins defined on the command line
+ Ruby 2.3.3 or Higher
git clone https://github.com/urbanadventurer/WhatWeb && cd WhatWeb
git pull origin master