Version 1.3.6 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- OPENDNSSEC-33: Signer Engine: Check HSM connection before use, attempt to reconnect if it is not valid.
- OPENDNSSEC-178: Signer Engine: Instead of waiting an arbitrary amount of time, let worker wait with pushing sign operations until the queue is non-full.
- Signer Engine: Adjust some log messages.
- ods-control: Wrong exit status if Enforcer was already running.
- OPENDNSSEC-56: ods-ksmutil had the wrong option for config file in the help usage text.
- OPENDNSSEC-207: Signer Engine: Fix communication from a process not attached to a shell.
- OPENDNSSEC-209: Signer Engine: Make output file adapter atomic by writing signed file to an intermediate file first.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.6.tar.gz http://www.opendnssec.org/files/source/opendnssec-1.3.6.tar.gz