What is it:
The (l)user hunter tool is a small program written in C/C++ that uses WinAPI calls only to:
* Retrieves current configuration information for the specified server (via list of hosts or domain enumeration).
+-+ OS Version
+-+ Server Type (DC, Backup DC, Workstation or Server, Terminal Server, MSSQL Server)
* Lists information about all users currently logged on to the workstation.
+-+ interactive, service and batch logons.
* Lists information about sessions established on a server.
* Retrieves information about each shared resource on a server.
+-+ checks if current user as read access.
* Returns results for the NS_DNS namespace, IPv4 protocol.
* Checks if current user is an Administrator on a server.
* Retrieves information about all user accounts on a server or DC.
* Retrieves a list of global groups to which a specified user belongs on a server or DC.
* Retrieves information about each global group in the security database, SAM database or Active Directory.
* Retrieves a list of the members in a particular global group in the security database, SAM database or Active Directory.
* Retrieves information about a particular user account on a server or DC.
Additionally, for hosts enumeration there’s a minimum and maximum delay value in seconds you can add to avoid detection/noise.
1. DOwnload *.zip, then unzip it
2. OPen with Visual Studio -> Build Solution