Updates w3af v-1.6.45 : web application attack and audit framework, the open source web vulnerability scanner.
change v-1.6.45 Huge improvements!
– HTTP response parsers are now run in a different process
– Added support for SSL’s SNI using OpenSSL
– Added support for scanning servers with specific SSL protocols disabled (poodle)
– Added new platforms to the dependency check
– Run w3af inside docker
– Updated sqlmap
– Performance improvements in core classes
– Improved profiling capabilities (internal use only)
– Improved exception handling to catch more descriptive tracebacks
– Added new plugins for web sockets and RFD
– Better error handling for HTTP requests
– Huge reducion of memory usage in phishtank plugin
– >100 bugs fixed
w3af is a Web Application Attack and Audit Framework. The project’s goal is to create a framework to help you secure your web applications by finding and exploiting all web application vulnerabilities.