Changelog v 11/17/2015:
+ Fixed bug in set port. Load can now handle full paths to modules. Added Netgear auth bypass exploit for N300 routers.
Router Exploitation Toolkit – REXT is a Small toolkit for easy creation and usage of various python scripts that work with embedded devices.
– core – contains most of toolkits basic functions
– databases – contains databases, like default credentials etc.
– interface – contains code that is being used for the creation and manipulation with interface
– modules – contains structure of modules, that can be loaded, every module contains vendor specific sub-modules where scripts are stored.
– output – output goes here
This is still heavy work-in progress
+ Python 3, request v2.5.1
git clone https://github.com/j91321/rext
cd <your clone folder>