Updates mitmproxy v-0.12.1 : is an interactive, SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP with a console interface.
Changelog mitmproxy v-0.12.1:
* mitmproxy console: mouse interaction – scroll in the flow list, click on flow to view, click to switch between tabs.
* Update our crypto defaults: SHA256, 2048 bit RSA, 4096 bit DH parameters.
* BUGFIX: crash under some circumstances when copying to clipboard.
* BUGFIX: occasional crash when deleting flows.
mitmproxy is an interactive, SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP with a console interface.
mitmdump is the command-line version of mitmproxy. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
libmproxy is the library that mitmproxy and mitmdump are built on.
– Intercept HTTP requests and responses and modify them on the fly.
– Save complete HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis.
– Replay the client-side of an HTTP conversations.
– Replay HTTP responses of a previously recorded server.
– Reverse proxy mode to forward traffic to a specified server.
– Transparent proxy mode on OSX and Linux.
– Make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python.
– SSL certificates for interception are generated on the fly.
– And much, much more.
mitmproxy is tested and developed on OSX, Linux and OpenBSD. On Windows, only mitmdump is supported, which does not have a graphical user interface.
netlib, version matching mitmproxy.
Third-party packages listed in setup.py
Optional packages for extended content decoding:
PyAMF version 0.6.1 or newer.
protobuf version 2.5.0 or newer.
cssutils version 1.0 or newer.
For convenience, all optional dependencies can be installed with :
pip install “mitmproxy[contentviews]”
The following procedure is recommended to set up your dev environment:
$ git clone https://github.com/mitmproxy/mitmproxy.git
$ cd mitmproxy
$ pip install –src . -r requirements.txt
Download Current Release :
Source : http://mitmproxy.org/ our post before : http://seclist.us/updates-mitmproxy-v-0-11-2-is-an-interactive-ssl-capable-man-in-the-middle-proxy-for-http-with-a-console-interface.html