Changes v-0.9.1 : Made user_agent lib optional for Kali & Minor Fixed
Framework for Man-In-The-Middle attacks
This tool is completely based on sergio-proxy https://code.google.com/p/sergio-proxy/ and is an attempt to revive and update the project.
– Spoof – Redirect traffic using ARP Spoofing, ICMP Redirects or DHCP Spoofing and modify DNS queries
– BeEFAutorun – Autoruns BeEF modules based on clients OS or browser type
– AppCachePoison – Perform app cache poison attacks
– AirPwn – Monitor traffic on an 802.11 network and respond with arbitrary content as configured
– BrowserProfiler – Attempts to enumerate all browser plugins of connected clients
– CacheKill – Kills page caching by modifying headers
– FilePwn – Backdoor executables being sent over http using bdfactory
– Inject – Inject arbitrary content into HTML content
– JavaPwn – Performs drive-by attacks on clients with out-of-date java browser plugins
– Replace – Replace arbitary content in HTML content
– SMBAuth – Evoke SMB challenge-response auth attempts
– Upsidedownternet – Flips images 180 degrees
So far the most significant changes have been:
+ Integrated Responder (https://github.com/SpiderLabs/Responder) to poison LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS, and act as a WPAD rogue server.
+ Integrated SSLstrip+ (https://github.com/LeonardoNve/sslstrip2) by Leonardo Nve to partially bypass HSTS as demonstrated at BlackHat Asia 2014
+ Addition of the SessionHijacking plugin, which uses code from FireLamb (https://github.com/sensepost/mana/tree/master/firelamb) to store cookies in a Firefox profile
+ Spoof plugin now supports ICMP, ARP and DHCP spoofing along with DNS tampering (DNS tampering code was stolen from https://github.com/DanMcInerney/dnsspoof/)
+ Spoof plugin can now exploit the ‘ShellShock’ bug when DHCP spoofing!
+ Usage of third party tools has been completely removed (e.g. ettercap)
+ FilePwn plugin re-written to backdoor executables and zip files on the fly by using the-backdoor-factory https://github.com/secretsquirrel/the-backdoor-factory and code from BDFProxy https://github.com/secretsquirrel/BDFProxy
+ Added msfrpc.py for interfacing with Metasploits rpc server
+ Added beefapi.py for interfacing with BeEF’s RESTfulAPI
+ Addition of the app-cache poisoning attack by Krzysztof Kotowicz
Install on Kali:
Run setup.sh as root to install all submodules and python libraries.
Download zipball :
Or Clone Url
Source and Quickly Tutorial : http://sign0f4.blogspot.it/ | Our Post Before :http://seclist.us/updates-mitmf-v-0-9-framework-for-man-in-the-middle-attacks.html