Changelog v-6.3 :
+ Netcreds Plugin
+ New DHCP (dnsmasq)
+ New module DNS spoof
+ Beef API Hook on Phishing
+ export html report attack
+ Advanced Settings
+ sslstrip on default
+ Fixed xterm window
+ Credentials Monitor
3vilTiwnAttacker : This tool create an rogue Wi-Fi access point , purporting to provide wireless Internet services, but snooping on the traffic.
– Airbase-ng include in aircrack-ng
+ Etter.dns: Edit etter.dns to loading module dns spoof.
+ Dns Spoof: Start dns spoof attack in interface ath0 fake AP.
+ Ettercap: Start ettercap attack in host connected AP fake Capturing login credentials.
+ Sslstrip: The sslstrip listen the traffic on port 10000.
+ Driftnet: The driftnet sniffs and decodes any JPEG TCP sessions, then displays in an window.
– Deauth Attack: kill all devices connected in AP (wireless network) or the attacker can Also put the Mac-address in the Client field, Then only one client disconnects the access point.
– Probe Request: Probe request capture the clients trying to connect to AP,Probe requests can be sent by anyone with a legitimate Media Access Control (MAC) address, as association to the network is not required at this stage.
– Mac Changer: you can now easily spoof the MAC address. With a few clicks, users will be able to change their MAC addresses.
– Device FingerPrint: list devices connected the network mini fingerprint, is information collected about a local computing device.
– DHCP Starvation Attack: this module DHCP Starvation can be classified as a Denial of Service attack. is an attack that works by broadcasting vast numbers of DHCP requests with spoofed MAC addresses simultaneously.
– DNS Spoof Manager: this module DNS spoofing is the making change in hostname ip-address table, this table tells the route will be that DNS address for that particular IP address, thus changing the address of this table we can redirect wherever we want.
– Windows Update Attack: this module is an attack DNS spoof que generate an update the page fake Windows, causing the victim to download a fake file update.
– ARP Posion Attack: change tables ARPspoof the target and redirect all request tcp to ip attacker.
Ubuntu and Kali install :
$ chmod +x install.sh
$ sudo ./install --install
[install DHCP in Debian-based]
$ sudo apt-get install isc-dhcp-server
$ echo "deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian wheezy main " >> /etc/apt/sources.list
$ apt-get update && apt-get install isc-dhcp-server
Fedora [install DHCP in redhat-based]:
$ sudo yum install dhcp