- Improve HTTPS (SSL) requests.
- Bugfix on crawler.
- Bugfix on checkupdate() function to accept versions 6.2.001 .002 and etc.
- uniscan_gui.pl rewritten.
- Bugfix on Blind SQL Injection plug-in (less false-positive).
- Bugfix on plug-in 9_directoryAdd.pm.
- Add Multi-language support.
- Added new feature: feeding the crawler with parsing the file sitemap.xml.
- Added new feature: added index.php in report directory to show saved reports.
If you have a suggestion of some functionality that you want to Uniscan have, please contact us by google groups: https://groups.google.com/group/uniscanproject
The Uniscan is a Web vulnerability scanner, aimed at information security, which aims at finding vulnerabilities in Web systems and is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE 3.0 (GPL 3).
- Identification of system pages through a Web Crawler.
- Use of threads in the crawler.
- Control the maximum number of requests the crawler.
- Control of variation of system pages identified by Web Crawler.
- Control of file extensions that are ignored.
- Test of pages found via the GET method.
- Test the forms found via the POST method.
- Support for SSL requests (HTTPS).
- Proxy support.
- Generate site list using Google.
- Generate site list using Bing.
- Plug-in support for Crawler.
- Plug-in support for dynamic tests.
- Plug-in support for static tests.
- Plug-in support for stress tests.
-u example: https://www.example.com/
-f list of url’s
-b Uniscan go to background
-q Enable Directory checks
-w Enable File checks
-e Enable robots.txt check
-d Enable Dynamic checks
-s Enable Static checks
-r Enable Stress checks
-i Bing search
-o Google search
Platform : Unix/Linux
Download latest version : uniscan6.2.tar.gz (258.0 kB)
Find other version |
Read more in here : http://uniscan.sourceforge.net/
Our Post Before :