Changelog V-1.9 :
1. Added more XSS payloads (now supporting HTML5).
2. Added UTF-8, UTF-16, UTF-32, gzip, bz2 for obfuscating pathtraversal attack strings
3. Added SQL Injection for MSSQL, MySQL and Oracle
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles project is four things:
- A Web Application payload database.
- A Web Application error database.
- A Web Application payload mutator.
- A Web Application payload manager.
Nowadays all high profile sites found in financial and telecommunication sector use filters to filter out all types of vulnerabilities such as SQL, XSS, XXE, Http Header Injection e.t.c. In this particular project I am going to provide you with a tool to generate Obfuscated Fuzzing Injection strings on order to bypass badly implemented Web Application injection filters (e.t.c SQL Injections, XSS Injections e.t.c). Also with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles you will be able to do payload management by generating custom payload lists to test thoroughly your Web Application for all type of vulnerabilities such path traversal payloads and SQL obfuscated payloads.
Download : mnt_v1.9.zip (65.7 KB)
Find Other Version |
Read more in here : http://securityhorror.blogspot.com/ | http://code.google.com/p/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/