- Harvesting Module is functional.
- Code Injection Module is functional. Now with Metasploit!
- Requires Metasploit to be installed and in PATH
- Module Builder
- Tunnel Block Module is functional.
- DOS Module is functional.
- Network View Control interface is functional. Now with Nmap!
Not all settings options are functional. Update coming in Version 4.1
arpwatch requires manual configuration. Automatic configuration will be added in next incremental release (4.1)
Code Injection currently affects all victims. Spectrum control modifications are being pursued.
Update functionality does not always work. A fix is being persued for Version 4.1
Extraneous Modules were removed lowering the overall size of the program.
- Developed Network View
- Integrated Nmap
- Added update functionality through SVN
- Settings Page:New settings and customizations available
- ARPWATCH: Added ARPWATCH. ARPWATCH comes with improvements over existing MITM Tools
49 Defect Accepted High —- Mtoussain› Netview Unstable
“netviewmaincont” div no longer reloads. Dynamic div is now “hostcheck”. “hostcheck” determines if a new client has been detected and updates the “netviewmaincont” div to reflect changes. The hidden “currenthostcount” div tracks the number of clients displayed.
- Credential Harvester
- Http Injection Code
- Session Hijacking
- Race Condition Exploitation
- Evilgrade update exploitation
- Wireless attack suite
- and more …
|Subterfuge ScreenShoot GUI For Unix/Linux Tool|
Our Post Before: