Our Post Before :
Changelog Version 2.07b:
- – A horrible bug fix which caused instable pages not be marked as such. The result: false positives.
- – A change to fprint_response() will help reduce false positives that could occur for differential tests (i.e. the query and shell injection tests)
- – We now suppress implicit cache warnings when dealing with 302, 303 and 307 redirects.
- – Added –no-checks which allows a scan to be run without any injection tests. This still allows bruteforcing and combines well with the new ability to load URLs from previous scan results.
- -We can now parse the pivots.txt, which can be found in the output directory of older scans. All URLs will be loaded which seriously speeds up recurring scans.
- – Directory bruteforcing now includes a content negotiation trick where using a fake mime in the Accept: header will cause some servers to propose us files via a 406 response.