- “hotspot_3” is a simple phishing web page, used with basic menu option 4.
- “portal_simple” is a captive portal which allows you to edit the index.html with the name of the portal eg “Joe’s CyberCafe”. It is used for sniffing.
- “portal_hotspot3” phishes credentials, and then allows clients through the portal to the internet
- “portal_pdf” forces the client to download a malicious pdf in order to pass through the portal
General Features :
- manage interfaces and MACspoofing
- set up sniffing
- serve up phishing or malicious web pages
- launch karmetasploit
- grab WPA handshakes
- de-auth clients
- manage IPtables
- captive-portal with iptables and php
- more php scripts added
- exploits added
- mdk3 and airdrop deauth
backup index to backup directory (no longer overwrites previous backups)
sleeps reduced – runs faster
Instructions for use:
download and untar
copy the hotspot directory into /var/www
hotspot directory:- group www-data, create and delete files
formdata.txt:- group www-data, rw
process-form-data.php:- make executable
leave index.html where it is; PwnSTAR will move it into position
HOW TO USAGE :
1. For the honey pot we don’t give internet access – set your wlan0 as the AP interface. This is how it goes:
wlan0 00:c0:XXXXXX …( just hitted enter here).
2 You shouldn’t need to create any additional directories once you have moved “hotspot” into /var/www. Your directory setup should look like this:
3. And then running the script (red is your entries):
Try again with it set up like this.