Typical Port Groper Usage:
1. Can be used to benchmark firewalls for IP banning of DoS attacks to a specific port.
2. Can be used to distort website tracking information (such as Google Analytics).
3. Can be used to distort web-page hits (or hits per day).
4. Can bring down single (non clustered, or poorly clustered) servers.
While Port Groper can be used for DoS attacks; I hold absolutely no responsibility or liability for those that use this tool in such a way.
Port Groper v3 is built with java 6.
- Proxy communication using proxy lists
- Easy to use GUI
- Platform independent
- Multi-threaded (100% responsive GUI), built according to Swings event model. GUI will not lock-up, even when running.
- Can spam/flood a website to increase hits and/or distort tracking information
- Able to deny service on servers without being distributed
- On the fly user-agent switching
- Proxy list validation
- Intuitive configuration and connection statistics
- There is now an agreement to using this software (non-intrusive). Use of the software implies you’ve read and agree to the agreement.
Our Post Before : http://seclist.us/port-groper-beta-platform-independent.html