LAMPSecurity training is designed to be a series of vulnerable virtual machine images along with complementary documentation designed to teach linux,apache,php,mysql security.
This is the fifth capture the flag exercise. It includes the target virtual virutal machine image as well as a PDF of instructions. The username
and password for the targer are deliberately not provided! The idea of the exercise is to compromise the target WITHOUT knowing the username
and password. Note that there are other capture the flag exercises. Ifyou like this one, download and try out the others
- Using ClamAV to Prevent Malware and Data Loss
- Secure Web Application Penetration Testing
- User Interface is Security
- APT is Real Enough
- SSHatter 1.0
- Drupal Core Color XSS Vulnerabilities
- Hookworm Stealth PHP Backdoor
- FEC Data Ripe for Mining
- When is LFI Really ACE?
- Combating XSS with HTMLPurifier