CHANGES v.1.8.1 – v.1.8.2
– Improved Implicit Deny for Banned IP Addresses (Deny without detection)
– Minor Performance Tweaks
This module provides security enhancements against (HTTP) Flood & Brute Force Attacks for native PHP or .NET scripts at web application level. Massive crawling/scanning tools, HTTP flood tools can be detected and blocked by this module via htaccess or iptables, etc.
You can use this module by including “iosec.php” to any PHP file which wants to be protected.
You can test module here: http://www.iosec.org/test.php (demo)
WordPress Plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/iosec-anti-flood-security-gateway-module
This is a unique project and it is the world’s first web application flood guard script.
At web application (scripting) level you can,
– Block proxies. (only via HTTP header)
– Detect flooding IP addresses.
– Slow down or restrict access for automated tools (HTTP flood, brute force tools, vulnerability scanners, etc.)
– Save your server resources (database, cpu, ram, etc.) under an attack.
– Restrict access permanently or temporarily for listed IP addresses in “banlist” file.
– Notify yourself via email alerts when attacks begin.
– Implicit deny for DDoS attacks
Download : iosec.http.anti.flood.v.1.8.2_with_iptables_bash_script.zip (201.5 kB)
WordPress Plug-in : iosec.http.anti.flood.current.version_wordpress_plugin.zip (44.6 kB)
Find Other Version |
Read more in here : http://www.iosec.org/test.php
Our Post Before :