Our Post Before : http://www.seclist.us/iosecantifloodphpv10-php-anti-flood.html
Change V.14 : You can find IOSEC WordPress Plugin @ Downloads (v.1.4)
CHANGESLOG v.1.1,v1.2 &v1.3;
– Added Connection Limit Support
– Added Whitelist Support
– Added Reverse Proxy Support
– Added reCAPTCHA Support
– Now Blocks Brute Force More Efficientl
–What does this module do?
This module provides security enhancements against (HTTP) Flood & Brute Force Attacks for PHP scripts at web application level. Massive crawling/scanning tools, HTTP flood tools can be detected and blocked by this module via htaccess or iptables, etc.
–How can i use this module?
It is really simple! You can use this module by including “iosec.php” to any PHP file which wants to be protected.
This module tested and used in live environments about 3 years before it goes open source.
You can test module here: http://www.iosec.org/test.php (demo)
And note that, of course, this is NOT a FULL SCOPE Anti Flood solution but, it surprisingly does great job and saves lives. 🙂
– At web application (scripting) level you can,
– Block proxies. (only via HTTP header)
– Detect flooding IP addresses.
– Slow down or restrict access for automated tools (HTTP flood, brute force tools, vulnerability scanners, etc.)
– Save your server resources (database, cpu, ram, etc.) under an attack.
– Restrict access permanently or temporarily for listed IP addresses in “banlist” file.
– Notify yourself via email alerts when attacks begin.
V1.4 : iosec.http.anti.flood.v.1.4.zip (187.0 kB)
Wordpress plug-in : iosec.http.anti.flood.v.1.4_with_wordpress_plugin.zip (197.0 kB)
new WordPress plug-in: iosec.http.anti.flood.v.1.4_wordpress_plugin_only.zip (10.5 kB)
Find Other Version |
Read more in here : http://www.iosec.org/test.php | http://phalanger.codeplex.com/
Or Mailing List With Gökhan Muharremoğlu email@example.com