Changes with httest 2.2.13
*) httest: Adjust logging if calling unresolvable inline functions.
*) httest: Bugfixed buggy _RPS command done by Steve Saunders.
*) httest: Changed _DEBUG command to print allways no mather with log level.
what new in Version 2.2.0 -up
– Planed httest: HTML DOM access
httest is a script based tool for testing and benchmarking web applications, web servers, proxy servers and web browsers. httest can emulate clients and servers in the same test script, very useful for testing proxys.
- HTTP server client simulation
- SSL support
- IPv6 support
- Request/response validation
- Cut and paste from request/response
- Execute shell commands and use output in HTTP stream
- Lua scripting engine
- Full ICAP support
- Websocket support
- XPath support
- NTLM authentication tool
- SOCKS support
- Simple SMTP support
- Simple POP3 support
- Distributed load test support