4 Jan 13 (tested against msf 16252)
– Added a helper to set REXE option
– Added an icon to represent Windows 8
– [host] -> Login menu is now built using open services for all
highlighted hosts, not just the first one.
– [host] -> Login items now escape punctuation characters in passwords
before passing them to a framework module.
– Added the windows and linux postgres_payload exploits to the use a
reverse payload by default list.
– Small tweak to allow Armitage to work with Metasploit 4.5 installed
environment on Windows.
Cortana Updates (for scripters)
– &credential_add and &credential_delete no longer break when a
password has creative punctuation in it.
Armitage is a graphical cyber attack management tool for Metasploit that visualizes targets, recommends exploits, and exposes the advanced capabilities of the framework.
Advanced users will find Armitage valuable for managing remote Metasploit instances and collaboration. Armitage’s red team collaboration features allow your team to use the same sessions, share data, and communicate through one Metasploit instance.
Download version :
windows : armitage-v-040113.zip (5.88 MB)
Linux : armitage-v-040103.tar.gz (5.89 MB)
MacOSX : armitage-v-040113.dmg (3.80 MB)
Resource : http://www.fastandeasyhacking.com/ or http://code.google.com/p/armitage/
Our post before : http://seclist.us/armitage-v-11-26-12-released-a-gui-for-metasploit.html