- Decodes virtually unlimited numbers of user-specified two-tone and long-tone pages
- Handles “stacked pages”
- Upon detecting a valid tone set, records user-specified length of audio and emails it to a specified address as a .mp3 or .amr file attachment (requires user download of ffmpeg.exe)
- Near real-time playback of recorded audio, providing “pager-like” functionality with scanner and PC
- Can be used to trigger external programs or scripts upon tone detection
- Audio frequency counter to assist in finding tone frequencies with PC sound card
- Provides limited serial port control of BCD396T and similar scanners to provide fire tone out functionality on multiple frequencies at the same time by skipping transmissions that are not valid tones
Download And Intallation :
After downloading the .zip file, simply unzip into the folder of your choice on your computer. There is no installer. Simply unzip the file into a folder on the computer that will be running the program. Inside the folder there are two executable files (.exe files). They are “TwoToneDetect##.exe” and “TwoToneDetect##_debug.exe”. The only difference between the two programs is that the _debug version of the program will open up a “debug” screen in addition to the main program screen. This can be helpful to see what’s going on “behind the scenes” of the program if you encounter any problems.
How to Usage:
- Download ffmpeg.exe from the internet and put it in the directory with TwoToneDetect
- Download from here. You want the latest Windows 32 bit static build. NOTE: Be sure to unzip the downloaded file before putting it into the TwoToneDetect directory!
- Open the tones.cfg file using a text editor and change the tone sets to your desired setup. More tone sets can be added using the same format. See the “Editing the tones.cfg file” section below for more information.
- Run the program and click on the “Edit Config Info” menu. Set up the config items according to your needs. See “Starting and Configuring the Program” section below
- Select the audio input and output devices you want to use from the main screen
- Exit the program
- Restart TwoToneDetect
- If you have problems with the program you can check this forum thread for answers or support.
Terry, VE3NSV, has created a video tutorial to help you get the program up and running.
Platform : Windows
Download Latest Version : TwoToneDetect55.zip (19.9 MB)
Find Other version |
Read more in here : https://sites.google.com/site/radioetcetera/twotoneprogram