Transit is a MacOS Incident Response toolkit.
Transit can pull the following information from a system.
1. Well return a series of information about the system itself.
2. This option will return the plists for all users
3. Option 3 will return plists for one user
4. This will return all of the root level plists
5. This feature will currently zip up the root log directory
6. Gathering system info.
+ Python 2.7.x
+ hashlib, biplist and plistlib python2 Library.
Use and Download:
git clone https://github.com/daguy666/Transit && cd Transit
pip install biplist hashlib plistlib