THC-Hydra 8.1-pre Released : A very fast network logon cracker which support many different services.
Change log Release 8.1-pre :
* Fixed for cisco-enable if an intial Login/Password is used (thanks to joswr1te for reporting)
* Added patch by tux-mind for better MySQL compilation and an Android patches and Makefile. Thanks!
* Added xhydra gtk patch by Petar Kaleychev to support -e r reverse login attempt, thanks!
* Fixed a crash in the cisco module (thanks to Anatoly Mamaev for reporting)
* Small fix for HTTP form module for redirect pages where a S= string match would not work (thanks to mkosmach for reporting)
Number one of the biggest security holes are passwords, as every password
security study shows.
This tool is a proof of concept code, to give researchers and security
consultants the possiblity to show how easy it would be to gain unauthorized
access from remote to a system.
THIS TOOL IS FOR LEGAL PURPOSES ONLY!
There are already several login hacker tools available, however none does either support more than one protocol to attack or support parallized connects.
It was tested to compile cleanly on Linux, Windows/Cygwin, Solaris,
FreeBSD/OpenBSD, QNX (Blackberry 10) and OSX.
Currently this tool supports the following protocols:
Asterisk, AFP, Cisco AAA, Cisco auth, Cisco enable, CVS, Firebird, FTP, HTTP-FORM-GET, HTTP-FORM-POST, HTTP-GET, HTTP-HEAD, HTTP-PROXY, HTTPS-FORM-GET, HTTPS-FORM-POST, HTTPS-GET, HTTPS-HEAD, HTTP-Proxy, ICQ, IMAP, IRC, LDAP,
MS-SQL, MYSQL, NCP, NNTP, Oracle Listener, Oracle SID, Oracle, PC-Anywhere, PCNFS, POP3, POSTGRES, RDP, Rexec, Rlogin, Rsh, SAP/R3, SIP, SMB, SMTP, SMTP Enum, SNMP v1+v2+v3, SOCKS5, SSH (v1 and v2), SSHKEY, Subversion, Teamspeak (TS2), Telnet, VMware-Auth, VNC and XMPP.
HOW TO COMPILE
To configure, compile and install hydra, just type: