Selendroid is a test automation framework which drives of the UI of Android native and hybrid applications (apps) and the mobile web with Selendroid. Tests are written using the Selenium 2 client API and for testing the application under test must not be modified.
Features of Selendroid :
– Full compatibility with the JSON Wire Protocol/Selenium 3 Ready.
– No modification of app under test required in order to automate it
– Testing the mobile web using built in Android driver webview app
– Same concept for automating native or hybrid apps
– UI elements can be found by different locator types
– Gestures are supported: Advanced User Interactions API
– Selendroid can interact with multiple Android devices (emulators or hardware devices) at the same time
– Existing Emulators are started automatically
– Selendroid supports hot plugging of hardware devices
– Full integration as a node into Selenium Grid for scaling and parallel testing
– Multiple Android target API support (10 to 19)
– Built in Inspector to simplify test case development.
– Selendroid can be extended at runtime with your own extensions!