RogueSploit is intended to be used for legal security purposes only, and you should only use it to protect networks/hosts you own or have permission to test. Any other use is not the responsibility of the developer. Be sure that you understand and are complying with the RogueSploit licenses and laws in your area. In other words, don’t be stupid, don’t be an asshole, and use this tool responsibly and legally.
RogueSploit is an open source automated script made to create a Fake Acces Point, with dhcpd server, dns spoofing, host redirection, browser_autopwn1 or autopwn2 or beef+mitmf.
TO DO LIST:
+ Add BeEF;
+ Add MITMF;
+ Add BDFProxy;
+ Add some features;
What you need:
– Aircrack-ng Suite [https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng]
– Dhcpd server
– Metasploit Framework [https://github.com/rapid7/metasploit-framework]
– Browser Exploitation Framework [https://github.com/beefproject/beef]
– GNU / Linux based Operating Sistem [https://kali.org]
– External Wireless Interface like TP-Link TL-WN722N
– MITMF [https://github.com/byt3bl33d3r/MITMf]
git clone https://github.com/B4ckP0r7/RogueSploit && cd RogueSploit