Registry Decoder & Registry Decoder Live : Automated Acquisition, Analysis, and Reporting of Registry Contents
usability improvements, and updates to existing plugins. These include:
- The ability to export diffs from both search and plugins
- Diff exports now include the matching entries
- Diff tabs have a color legend to explain the diffs
- All reporting fields add default file extensions if not provided by the user
- The ‘value’ of a registry ‘name’ is now added in search results
- Fixed a bug where the same entry could appear multiple times in search results
- Updates to the StreamMRU, ShellBags, ShellBagsMRU, and RecentDocsOrdered plugins
What Operating Systems are supported?
The 32 and 64 bit versions of: Windows XP, Vista, and 7
How can I learn how to use Registry Decoder?
For basic usage help, you can read our instructions guide, and for more advanced usage and hands-on training, please see our private training options.
regdecoderR103.zip (14.1 MB)