Registry Alert is a freeware software. It help you to Protect your computer from spywares or from other software which start automatically on system start up and effect your computer performance. As default, it will monitor your start up registry keys, if it found any changes then it will give you a alert and allow you to stop those running processes. You can add specific registry key into ‘Always remove list’ after that it will automatically remove that registry key. You can add your own registry keys for monitoring.
- Protect your computers from spywares or from other softwares which start automatically on system boot and effect your computer performance.
- Allow to add new registry keys for get registry alerts.
- Allow you to stop running process which create the registry and allow to add always in ‘always remove list’ which stop process whenever it run.
- Allow you to add registry keys in ‘Always remove list’ after that it will automatically remove this key whenever it create.
- Help user to get live registry changes.
- Release Note:
- Solve Admin access problem.
- Allow you to restore removed key back
Download : Registry Alert 184.108.40.206 (1.1 MB)
Find Other Version |
Resources : http://registryalert.sourceforge.net/