|Platform : Windows|
1. usb disk security
2. automated virus/malware removal from usb drives
3. disinfection of specific types virus/worms/adware/malware/trojans from the computer
4. restrictions removal.
5. complete protection from viruses spreaded via usb disks.
6. Works on all versions of windows (32/64).
You are seeing this window because vaccine is installed in your computer.To uninstall vaccine go to systemroot and navigate to Programfiles folder and delete vaccine.
Other antiviruses may identify vaccine as a virus/trojan. it is only a false positive as autoit scripts use UPX .Vaccine uses autorun method of spreading technique,where autorun files are always detected as viruses/worms..you can remove this feature by modifying the source and recompiling it.
You can pause the USB Protector by clicking on its icon on the taskbar..
1. How to use Vaccine with stuborn infections..?
Ans. When windows boots up press F5 or F8 and take the option ‘safemode with networking’ and take cmd and navigate to the directory vaccine is and enter the command ‘vaccine_v1.0.exe -e’ doing this proceedure two to three times would cripple almost any malware that is running on your computer.
VirTool:Win32(all variants 8 types)
child porn virus
Funny UST scandal.exe virus