This script is only for responsible, authorised use. You are responsible for your own actions and this script is provided without warranty or guarantee of any kind. The author(s) accept no responsibility or liability on your behalf.
Latest Change pentmenu v1.3.1 7/1/2017:
* reflect latest changes also add slighly more detail around network recon and stealth scan functions
* can review README.md from menu option.
* minor syntax changes and improvements
Designed to be a simple way to implement various network pentesting functions, including network attacks, using wherever possible readily available software commonly installed on most linux distributions without having to resort to multiple specialist tools.
– netcat (must support ‘-k’ option, openbsd variant recommended)
– hping3 (or nping can be used as a substitute for flood attacks)
– whois (not essential but preferred)
– nslookup (or ‘host’)
Usage and download:
chmod +x pentmenu