JSEC CVE DETAILS is an opensource application developed in Java that uses the api provided by cvedetails.com to receive latest CVE updates.
www.cvedetails.com (ExAMPLE) provides an easy to use web interface to CVE vulnerability data.You can browse for vendors, products and versions and view cve entries, vulnerabilities,related to them. You can view statistics about vendors, products and versions of products.CVE details are displayed in a single, easy to use page
– Use the CVE api maintained by www.cvedetails.com
– Fetch recent CVE directly from your desktop
– Fetch CVE based on vulnerability
– Search for vulnerabilities of different platform/application/categories
– Search CVEs
– Search POC & Exploits
– Note : Sometimes when the application starts the application screen might look blank.In such cases minimize the application and select it again.
Download Latest Version : JSEC_CVE_Details_v2.rar (329.8 kB)
Sources : http://dibsy.github.io/JSEC_CVE_DETAILS/