Changelog osrframework v0.15.0rc13:
+ Fix issue: Overwrite previous browser.cfg and general.cfg files Errors were being thrown if the application was being upgraded from 0.14.x versions.
+ The browser.cfg and general.cfg files are now overwritten.
OSRFramework is a GPLv3+ set of libraries developed by i3visio to perform Open Source Intelligence tasks. They include references to a bunch of different applications related to username checking, information leaks research, deep web search, regular expressions extraction and many others. At the same time, by means of ad-hoc Maltego transforms, OSRFramework provides a way of making these queries graphically.
– usufy –> the Jewel of the Chrown. A tool that verifies if a username exists in 249 platforms.
– mailfy –> a tool to check if a username has been registered in up to 22 email providers.
– searchfy –> a tool to look for profiles using full names and other info in 7 platforms.
– domainfy –> a tool to check the existence of a given domain in up to 879 different TLD.
– phonefy –> a tool that checks if a phone number has been linked to spam practices in 4 platforms.
– entify –> a util to look for regular expressions using 13 patterns.
+ Python 2.7.x
git clone https://github.com/i3visio/osrframework && cd osrframework
python setup.py install
Install using pip:
pip install osrframework
pip install osrframeworkr --upgrade
usufy.py -n i3visio febrezo yrubiosec -p twitter facebook
searchfy.py -q "i3visio"
mailfy.py -n i3visio