+ Added Invoke-Interceptor to the MITM directory.
This script uses MJPEG to stream a target’s desktop in real time. It is able to connect to a standard netcat listening on a port when using the -Reverse switch. Also, a standard netcat can connect to this script Bind to a specific port.
A netcat listener which relays connection to a local port could be used as listener. A browser which supports MJPEG (Firefox) should then be pointed to the local port to see the remote desktop.
Nishang is a framework and collection of scripts and payloads which enables usage of PowerShell for offensive security and penetration testing. Nishang is useful during various phases of a penetration test and is most powerful for post exploitation usage.
Scripts; Nishang currently contains the following scripts and payloads.
+ Antak – the Webshell
– Antak :Execute PowerShell scripts in memory, run commands, and download and upload files using this webshell
– HTTP-Backdoor : A backdoor which can receive instructions from third party websites and execute PowerShell scripts in memory.
– DNS_TXT_Pwnage : A backdoor which can receive commands and PowerShell scripts from DNS TXT queries, execute them on a target, and be remotely controlled using the queries.
– Execute-OnTime : A backdoor which can execute PowerShell scripts at a given time on a target.
– Gupt-Backdoor : A backdoor which can receive commands and scripts from a WLAN SSID without connecting to it.
– Add-ScrnSaveBackdoor : A backdoor which can use Windows screen saver for remote command and script execution.
– Invoke-ADSBackdoor : A backdoor which can use alternate data streams and Windows Registry to achieve persistence.
– Out-CHM : Create infected CHM files which can execute PowerShell commands and scripts.
– Out-Word : Create Word files and infect existing ones to run PowerShell commands and scripts.
– Out-Excel : Create Excel files and infect existing ones to run PowerShell commands and scripts.
– Out-HTA : Create a HTA file which can be deployed on a web server and used in phishing campaigns.
– Out-Java : Create signed JAR files which can be used with applets for script and command execution.
– Out-Shortcut : Create shortcut files capable of executing commands and scripts.
– Out-WebQuery : Create IQY files for phishing credentials and SMB hashes.
– Enable-DuplicateToken : When SYSTEM privileges are required.
– Remove-Update : Introduce vulnerabilities by removing patches.
– Download-Execute-PS : Download and execute a PowerShell script in memory.
– Download_Execute : Download an executable in text format, convert it to an executable, and execute.
– Execute-Command-MSSQL : Run PowerShell commands, native commands, or SQL commands on a MSSQL Server with sufficient privileges.
– Execute-DNSTXT-Code : Execute shellcode in memory using DNS TXT queries.
– Check-VM : Check for a virtual machine.
– Copy-VSS : Copy the SAM file using Volume Shadow Copy Service.
– Invoke-CredentialsPhish : Trick a user into giving credentials in plain text.
– FireBuster FireListener: A pair of scripts for egress testing
– Get-Information : Get juicy information from a target.
– Get-LSASecret : Get LSA Secret from a target.
– Get-PassHashes : Get password hashes from a target.
– Get-WLAN-Keys: Get WLAN keys in plain text from a target.
Log keystrokes from a target.
– Invoke-MimikatzWdigestDowngrade: Dump user passwords in plain on Windows 8.1 and Server 2012
– Get-PassHints : Get password hints of Windows users from a target.
– reate-MultipleSessions : Check credentials on multiple computers and create PSSessions.
– Run-EXEonRemote Copy and execute an executable on multiple machines.
– Invoke-NetworkRelay Create network relays between computers.
– Prasadhak : Check running hashes of running process against the VirusTotal database.
– Brute-Force : Brute force FTP, Active Directory, MSSQL, and Sharepoint.
– Port-Scan : A handy port scanner
Powerpreter : All the functionality of nishang in a single script module.
+ Shells :
– Invoke-PsGcat: Send commands and scripts to specifed Gmail account to be executed by Invoke-PsGcatAgent
– Invoke-PsGcatAgent: Execute commands and scripts sent by Invoke-PsGcat.
– Invoke-PowerShellTcp: An interactive PowerShell reverse connect or bind shell
– Invoke-PowerShellTcpOneLine : Stripped down version of Invoke-PowerShellTcp. Also contains, a skeleton version which could fit in two tweets.
– Invoke-PowerShellUdp : An interactive PowerShell reverse connect or bind shell over UDP
– Invoke-PowerShellUdpOneLine : Stripped down version of Invoke-PowerShellUdp.
– Invoke-PoshRatHttps : Reverse interactive PowerShell over HTTPS.
– Invoke-PoshRatHttp : Reverse interactive PowerShell over HTTP.
– Remove-PoshRat : Clean the system after using Invoke-PoshRatHttps
– Invoke-PowerShellWmi : Interactive PowerShell using WMI.
– Invoke-PowerShellIcmp : An interactive PowerShell reverse shell over ICMP.
– Add-Exfiltration: Add data exfiltration capability to Gmail, Pastebin, a web server, and DNS to any script.
– Add-Persistence: Add reboot persistence capability to a script.
– Remove-Persistence: Remote persistence added by the Add-Persistence script.
– Do-Exfiltration: Pipe (|) this to any script to exfiltrate the output.
– Download: Transfer a file to the target.
– Parse_Keys : Parse keys logged by the keylogger.
– Invoke-Encode : Encode and compress a script or string.
– Invoke-Decode : Decode and decompress a script or string from Invoke-Encode.
– Start-CaptureServer : Run a web server which logs Basic authentication and SMB hashes.
— [Base64ToString] [StringToBase64] [ExetoText] [TexttoExe]