|platform : Windows & Linux|
NetSleuth is a free network monitoring, cyber security and network forensics analysis (NFAT) tool that provides the following features:
- An easy realtime overview of what devices and what people are connected to any WiFi or Ethernet network.
- Free. The tool can be downloaded for free, and the source code is available under the GPL.
- Simple and cost effective. No requirement for hardware or reconfiguration of networks.
- “Silent portscanning” and undetectable network monitoring on WiFi and wired networks.
- Automatic identification of a vast array of device types, including smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, printers, routers, desktops and more.
- Offline analysis of pcap files, from tools like Kismet or tcpdump, to aid in intrusion response and network forensics.
- You must perform a full installation of Wireshark (ensure tshark is selected in the install options) on the machine.
- Version 3.5 of the .Net Framework (if you have Vista or later, you will already have this)
Download Latest Version :
Windows : Windows Installer for NetSleuth (2.3 MB)
Unix/Linux : Tarball (23.3 MB)
Read more in here : www.netgrab.co.uk