Point the framework at a file containing usernames, a host, and give it a password. The framework will determine what type of web application is in use, then attempt to brute force accounts. After brute forcing accounts, myBFF will then do a little more, like enumerating apps available, and reading in important data. Each module is different so try them out!
* HP SiteScope (will attempt to give you a Meterpreter Shell!)
* Citrix Gateway (also enumerates authorized applications)
* Juniper Portal (Will look for 2FA bypass and list what is accessible)
* MobileIron (Unknown. Have to find out what is accessible first!)
* Outlook/Office365 (will parse email, contacts, and other data from email)
* WordPress (Will be adding “SomethingCool” soon)
* CiscoVPN (Enumerate User accounts (May not work on all configurations))
+ fix fingerprint for office365
+ add timing to modules. Add new modules.
git clone https://github.com/MooseDojo/myBFF && cd myBFF
python myBFF.py -h