our Original rePublish before At http://seclist.wordpress.com/ Security List Network™ TEAM
Mutillidae is a free, open source web application provided to allow security enthusiest to pen-test and hack a web application. Mutillidae can be installed on Linux, Windows XP, and Windows 7 using XAMMP making it easy for users who do not want to install or administrate their own webserver. It is already installed on Samurai WTF. Simply replace the existing version on Samurai with the latest. Mutillidae contains dozens of vulnerabilities and hints to help the user; providing an easy-to-use web hacking environment deliberately designed to be used as a hack-lab for security enthusiast, classroom labs, and vulnerability assessment tool targets. Mutillidae has been used in graduate security courses, in corporate web sec training courses, and as an “assess the assessor” target for vulnerability assessment software.
Mutillidae has been tested/attacked with Cenzic Hailstorm ARC, W3AF, SQLMAP, Samurai WTF, Backtrack, HP Web Inspect, Burp-Suite, NetSparker Community Edition, and others.
Change Log for Mutillidae 2.1.19:
- Fixed broken link to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/collections/jdruin/pro-web-developer-qa-pack/ (Mozilla Add Ons) on the “Resources” sub-menu.
- Added “validation” to the html5 storage page for the “key” field. This validation checks for any non-alphanumeric characters and prints an error if non-alphanumeric characters are found. This error message contains the bad key the user input. Since the site fails to output encode this error message, it is possible to perform DOM injection.
- Added a large number of HTML 5 based exploits to the Mutillidae-Test-Scripts.txt file. Approximately 100 lines of new demonstration code has been added.
- On the setup or reset database page, if no errors were detected, the page now sends the user back to the page that requested the database be reset. A popup box gives the user the option to stay on the page.
This video discussing installing and configuring Burp Suite. Download Burp Suite from http://portswigger.net/burp/download.html. Unzip the downloaded file and place Burp Suite into a folder. In this video, Burp is placed onto a WinXP machine in the Program Files directory. Create a shortcut for Burp. Configure Firefox to use Burp as the web proxy so that traffic flows through Burp Suite
- Installs easily by dropping project files into the “htdocs” folder of XAMPP.
- Switches between secure and insecure mode
- Secure and insecure source code for each page stored in the same PHP file for easy comparison
- Mutillidae can be installed on Linux, Windows XP, and Windows 7 using XAMMP making it easy for users who do not want to install or administrate their own webserver.
- Has dozen of vulnerablities and challenges. Contains at least one vulnearbility for each of the OWASP Top Ten 2007 and 2010
- System can be restored to default with single-click of “Setup” button
- Used in graduate security courses, in corporate web sec training courses, and as an “assess the assessor” target for vulnerability software
- Contains 2 levels of hints to help users get started
- Updates tweeted to @webpwnized
- Mutillidae has been tested/attacked with Cenzic Hailstorm ARC, W3AF, SQLMAP, Samurai WTF, Backtrack, HP Web Inspect, Burp-Suite, NetSparker Community Edition, and other tools
Video Demontration mutillidae automate sql injection using sqlmap to dump credit cards-table
Downlaod Latest Version : LATEST-mutillidae-2.1.19.zip (7.1 MB)
Find Other Version |