MTS (Multi-protocol Test Suite) is a multi-protocol testing tool specially designed for telecom IP-based architectures (see above “Features” section for more details).
MTS meets needs like :
* Functional, non-regression or protocol tests => ‘Sequential’ mode
* Load, performance endurance stress tests => ‘Parallel’ mode (master/slave)
* Simulates equipment => client, server or both sides
* System supervision => capture mode (like wireshark)
Product characteristics :
* Definition of tests case in XML files : test and scenarios input files
* Graphical (very convivial) or command line (for test automation) user interfaces
* Easy to use : logging management and rich statistics presentation.
* Pure software solution => support only IP based protocol
* Written in java => supports many famous platforms : Windows and Linux supported
* Open Source product since begin 2012 with GPLV3 license => free to use
Download : mts-6.2.1_beta-standard.jar (69.0 MB)
Source : http://mts.arm-tool.com/