mitmproxy v0.16 : is an interactive, SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP with a console interface.
+ Completely revised HTTP2 implementation based on hyper-h2 (Thomas Kriechbaumer)
+ Export flows as cURL command, Python code or raw HTTP (Shadab Zafar)
+ Fixed compatibility with the Android Emulator (Will Coster)
+ Script Reloader: Inline scripts are reloaded automatically if modified (Matthew Shao)
+ Inline script hooks for TCP mode (Michael J. Bazzinotti)
+ Add default ciphers to support iOS9 App Transport Security (Jorge Villacorta)
+ Basic Authentication for mitmweb (Guillem Anguera)
+ Exempt connections from interception based on TLS Server Name Indication (David Weinstein)
+ Provide Python Wheels for faster installation
+ Numerous bugfixes and minor improvements
mitmproxy is an interactive, SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP with a console interface.
mitmdump is the command-line version of mitmproxy. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
libmproxy is the library that mitmproxy and mitmdump are built on.
– Intercept HTTP requests and responses and modify them on the fly.
– Save complete HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis.
– Replay the client-side of an HTTP conversations.
– Replay HTTP responses of a previously recorded server.
– Reverse proxy mode to forward traffic to a specified server.
– Transparent proxy mode on OSX and Linux.
– Make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python.
– SSL certificates for interception are generated on the fly.
– And much, much more.
mitmproxy is tested and developed on OSX, Linux and OpenBSD. On Windows, only mitmdump is supported, which does not have a graphical user interface.
netlib, version matching mitmproxy.
Third-party packages listed in setup.py
Optional packages for extended content decoding:
PyAMF version 0.6.1 or newer.
protobuf version 2.5.0 or newer.
cssutils version 1.0 or newer.
For convenience, all optional dependencies can be installed with :
pip install “mitmproxy[contentviews]”
The following procedure is recommended to set up your dev environment:
$ git clone https://github.com/mitmproxy/mitmproxy.git
$ cd mitmproxy
$ pip install –src . -r requirements.txt