mitmdump is the command-line version of mitmproxy, with the same functionality but without the user interface. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
Complete documentation and a set of practical tutorials is included in the distribution package, and is also available at mitmproxy.org.
- Intercept HTTP requests and responses and modify them on the fly.
- Save complete HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis.
- Replay the client-side of an HTTP conversations.
- Replay HTTP responses of a previously recorded server.
- Reverse proxy mode to forward traffic to a specified server.
- Make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python.
- SSL certificates for interception are generated on the fly.
Changelog mitmproxy 0.8:
* Detailed tutorial for Android interception. Some features that land in
this release have finally made reliable Android interception possible.
* Upstream-cert mode, which uses information from the upstream server to
generate interception certificates.
* Replacement patterns that let you easily do global replacements in flows
matching filter patterns. Can be specified on the command-line, or edited
* Much more sophisticated and usable pretty printing of request bodies.
data, and more.
* Details view for flows, showing connection and SSL cert information (X
* Server certificates are now stored and serialized in saved traffic for
later analysis. This means that the 0.8 serialization format is NOT
compatible with 0.7.
* Many other improvements, including bugfixes, and expanded scripting API,
and more sophisticated certificate handling.
For Intallation http://mitmproxy.org/doc/install.html
Download : mitmproxy-0.8.tar.gz (2.7 MB) http://mitmproxy.org/download/
Read more in here : http://mitmproxy.org/index.html