This module provides security enhancements against (HTTP) Flood & Brute Force Attacks for PHP scripts.
Massive scanning tools (vulnerability scanners), HTTP flood tools can be blocked by this module via htaccess or iptables, etc.(“banlist” file)
|Sample Admin Panel. Languages : Turkish & English|
–How can i use this module?
It is really simple! You can use this module by including “iosec.php” to any PHP file which is wanted to be protected.
At web application (scripting) level you can,
– Block proxies. (only via HTTP header)
– Detect flooding IP addresses.
– Slow down or restrict access for automated tools (HTTP flood, brute force tools, vulnerability scanners, etc.)
– Save your server resources (database, cpu, ram, etc.) under an attack.
– Restrict access permanently or temporarily for listed IP addresses in “banlist” file.
– Notify yourself via email alerts when attacks begin.
You can test module here: http://www.iosec.org/test.php
Download : iosec.anti.flood.php.v.1.0.zip (138.7 kB)
Read more in here : http://www.iosec.org/test.php