IntRec-Pack is a Bash script designed to download, install and deploy several quality OSINT, Recon and Threat Intelligence tools. Due to the fact it manages the installation of the various dependencies related to these programs as well it aims to be a comprehensive assistant in setting up your intelligence gathering environment. Below is an overview of the tools and utilities it will help you set up.
1. QuickScan :Port Scanner/WHOIS/Domain Resolver
2. DNSRecon : Advanced DNS Enumeration & Domain Utility
3. Sublist3r : OSINT Based Subdomain Enumeration
4. TekDefense-Automator : OSINT Based IP, URL and Hash Analyzer
5. TheHarvester : eMail, vHost, Domain and PII Enumeration
6. IOC-Parser : Threat Intel, parses IOC data from reports
7. PyParser-CVE : Multi Source Exploit Parser/CVE Lookup
8. Mimir : HoneyDB CLI/Threat Intelligence Utility
9. Harbinger : Cymon.io, Virus Total, Threat Feed Parser
10.Spiderfoot : Advanced OSINT/Reconnaissance Framework
Since the Online Resources feature employs functionality derived from Python, Selenium and the Mozilla Geckodriver, I have added some logic to the script that will automatically install the proper version of each component needed in order for the script to function as it should.
git clone https://github.com/NullArray/IntRec-Pack.git
chmod +x intrec.sh