Latest Version Changelog graudit v2.1 2017 Apr 05:
+ Fixed broken test cases
+ Added multi argument support to -x
+ Added banner
+ Added banner supression switch
+ Replaced ./configure; make installation steps with make and variables (issue #9)
Graudit is a simple script and signature sets that allows you to find potential security flaws in source code using the GNU utility grep. It’s comparable to other static analysis applications like RATS, SWAAT and flaw-finder while keeping the technical requirements to a minimum and being very flexible.
Graudit uses extended regular expressions (POSIX) as it’s signatures and comes with several databases ready for use. You can extend the existing databases or make your own if you require additional signatures.
* All is a combined database of all the databases listed below
* Asp offers basic auditing support for the Active Server Pages languages
* C offers support for the C programming language
* Default is aimed at finding low hanging fruit. It cointains generic rules that should match common vulnerabilites in several languages. However, in order to find additional vulnerabilities for a specific language you should use the language specific databases.
* Dotnet offers basic dot net support
* Jsp basic JSP support.
* Other looks for source comments that could indicate problems
* Perl basic support for perl
* PHP tracks user input and function calls
* Python basic python support
git clone https://github.com/wireghoul/graudit && cd graudit