Dual panel Android file manager (like Norton or Total Commander). Aside the /sdcard it works with FTP servers, Windows (Samba) network shares (with a plug-in), ZIP archives, etc. Lots more features and customization settings are there.
- Two panels – in the side-by-side and the overlapped modes.
- Copy and move files and folders between the panels
- Standard file manager’s features such as create folders, rename, delete, etc.
- Store frequently used path and URIs to the favorites list
- ZIP creation and extraction. Working with a ZIP as a folder.
- FTP client.
- Samba (Windows Networks) plugin
- Super-user (root:) mode. Executing the su commands, chmod, etc. Mount and remount the partitions.
- Many customization options: colors, languages, toolbar buttons, etc.
- Built-in text editor. An option to call a third party editor instead
Download and Find Curent release in here : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ghostcommander/