New features in the latest update v1.0.15:
– Continuous Scanning Tool cscan added to ./scripts/cscan
– Fix for saving objects without parent
– Hosts and Services views now have pagination and search
– Updates version number on Faraday Start
– Visual fixes on Firefox
– Migrate graphs from D3.js to Chart.js
– Added Services columns to Status Report
– Added sections of Commercial versions
– Converted references to links in Status Report. Support for CVE, CWE, Exploit Database and Open Source Vulnerability Database
– Added Pippingtom, SSHdefaultscan and pasteAnalyzer plugins
– Fixed Debian install
Faraday introduces a new concept (IPE) Integrated Penetration-Test Environment a multiuser Penetration test IDE. Designed for distribution, indexation and analysis of the generated data during the process of a security audit.
The main purpose of Faraday is to re-use the available tools in the community to take advantage of them in a multiuser way.
Designed for simplicity, users should notice no difference between their own terminal application and the one included in Faraday. Developed with a specialized set of functionalities that help users improve their own work. Do you remember yourself programming without an IDE? Well, Faraday does the same as an IDE does for you when programming, but from the perspective of a penetration test.
git clone https://github.com/infobyte/faraday.git faraday-dev
Update | Important